“To look at cheerfully at the face of a brother Muslim is a part of worship.”
Imam Sajjad a.s Tuhful Uqool, p.282
Reminder we are closed this weekend due to long weekend. Classes resume on May 28th.
Please note change of date for Drop off toiletries donations. Kindly drop off on June 4th near Door #6 for distribution to needy families
Pizza Lunch Program May & June: May 28, June 4, 11, and 18
For those who signed up pizza will be served during the above dates.
If there are extras those can be purchased for $2.5 per slice. Please bring exact change.
Charity Campaign Update:
Our charity campaign continues in collaboration with Zahra Foundation. The class which raises the most funds will win a prize. Please donate for any of the following causes. Tax receipts will be provided by The Zahra Foundation. The following packages are available via: https://zahrafoundation.ca/al-haadi/
– Water Aid
– Support for widows, orphans, and vulnerable people
– Earthquake Relief
– Karbala Orphanage Visit
During checkout, please specify child’s dinyat class, e.g, D6A, D9B, etc. so the donations can count towards the class.
- May 14: Last day for students to submit all assessments and assignments
- May 21: Closed (Victoria Day Holiday)
- May 28: Ghusl/kaffan demo for Grades 11 & 12 (during dinyat)
- May 31: Last day for students to accumulate volunteering hours
- June 4: Last day for students to submit log for 2022-23 Community Service Award
- June 4: Drop off toiletries donations near Door #6 for distribution to needy families
- June 4: Potential field trip for G9-11 girls to United Muslim Women of Canada (UMWC) Food Bank (tbc)
- June 24: Saturday; Year end awards & graduation event (10:30 am – 1:30 pm; JCC)
If you have any questions or suggestions, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fatima Khimji & Amjad Datoo
Principal Vice Principal
Al-Haadi Study Centre
AHSC Tech Support/Suggestion form: https://forms.gle/7yrnM2M8FVZCWaSQ8
AHSC Volunteers Application form: https://forms.gle/MW3STaio5PkC9Q6N8