Achievement of glorious feats is through performing noble deeds.” Imam Ali (as) reference: al-islam.
This updates includes:
1. 2021/2022 Registration
2. Book Drive Thru
3. Parent Info session
4. Call for Teachers & Admin Volunteers
Alhamdulillah, online registration is underway and 100+ students have been registered in the past week.
1. First day of classes will, inshaAllah, be held on Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021. Classes will be virtual for Sept – Jan. and we’ll assess if it is safe to return
onsite for Term 2.
2. Class sizes will be limited, and registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
3. Priority will be given to returning students until August 14, 2021.
4. Registration will close on August 28, 2021.
5. A registration e-mail with login id has been sent to parent e-mail ids in our database.
6. Registration process for returning students is available at al-haadi.ca
7. Registration for new students, download a form from al-haad.ca A child needs to be 5 years old by Dec. 31st, 2021 in order to register for Grade 1.
8. We will only be accepting residents of Toronto as classes may move onsite in Term 2.
9. Check www.al-haadi.ca for calendar, timetable, and other documents.
If you have any questions about registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Book Drive Thru
If you would like hardcopy of Quran textbooks for students registering for Grades 1-11, Dinyat workbooks for Grades 1-4, and/or a loan of Dinyat textbooks for Grades 5-11 students, please click here & submit the book pickup registration form by August 21st so we can print sufficient copies and arrange a drive thru at JCC (9000 Bathurst) inshaAllah, on Saturday, Sept. 11th. 11:30 am – 1 pm.
On Saturday, Sept. 11th, parents of students going to grades 3-9 are requested to return any Tarbiyah storybooks or textbooks which had been loaned in 2020, prior to the Covid onsite closure.
Parent Info Session
Save the date:
Parents Info Session on Friday, Sept. 10th
9-10:30 PM; virtual meeting room link will be provided.
Parent/Teacher Meet & Greet: Sunday, Oct. 3rd 11 AM (Quran Class) & 12:30 PM (Dinyat Class)
Call for Teachers & Admin Volunteers
We are looking for teachers and admin volunteers to join our dynamic team and help make a difference. Training will be provided. See flyer for available roles.
If you are interested or would like to learn more, please email us:
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Volunteering Opportunity
We look forward to seeing everyone again in September.
Have a wonderful summer and stay safe!
All our previous updates can be viewed at www.al-haadi.ca
Fatima Khimji & Amjad Datoo
Principal Vice Principal
Al-Haadi Study Centre