“Whoever relieves a believer’s worries, God will relieve his heart on the Day of Resurrection.”
Imam Ali ar-Ridha(a) al Kafi, vol. 2, pg 200
InshaAllah, our last day of online classes for 2021/22 will be held June 19. We are looking forward to seeing you onsite at JCC, 9000 Bathurst Street, on Sunday, June 26, 2022 10:30 AM – 1:15 PM for a fun onsite year end celebration, awards and graduation event. See details below.
We need volunteers for 2022/2023 session; join our awesome Al-Haadi team by filling out the Volunteers Application form: https://forms.gle/MW3STaio5PkC9Q6N8 .
This update includes:
1. June 26 Year End Awards & Graduation onsite event & provide feedback
2. Charity Campaign
3. Tips for success
4. Key Upcoming Dates
June 26 Year End Awards & Graduation Onsite Event Grades
Many thanks to the parents and volunteers who have sent the RSVP and feedback. If you haven’t done so yet, please submit the form today so we can plan accordingly. See link below for Parents form; volunteers form has been provided via volunteers groups.
Our awesome volunteers are preparing for the June 26th year end awards & graduation event which will be held onsite at JCC, 9000 Bathurst Street, in the Zainabiya hall.
– Graduates to arrive by 10:15 am (in ante room between Masjid & Zainabiya hall)
– Students & guests to arrive by 10:30 am (females to enter by Door #1, males to enter by Door #2)
– Students to sit with classmates… see sign for the class. Grades 1-4 to sit on the ladies side.
– All students who attend will, inshaAllah, receive a gift voucher.
– Islamic dress code is mandatory; baligha female students to wear abbaya, boys to wear long sleeve shirt and long pants.
– Grades 1-4 & CC students will go to classrooms on main floor after first part of ceremony (approx. 12 noon), to eat lunch and do activities. If parents would like to take Grades 1-4 students home after 1st part, please advise the Teacher.
– Lunch for all other grades and guests will be served in Zainabiya Hall around 12:45 pm.
– If Tarbiyah storybooks or Band C-F textbooks have been loaned, please return them at the station at the back of the hall.
Link to form for Parents: https://forms.gle/QtpK5dTxEXWsWNCX6
MashaAllah, total collected as of June 13th: $13,583.65.
While this campaign will remain open until end of June, the class that raised the most donations by June 13th will win a prize. The leaderboard will be announced at our June 26th event.
Thank you for your fundraising activities and donations to help provide WATER AID in remote areas and to SUPPORT ORPHANS, WIDOWS & VULNERABLE CHILDREN.
Donate online via https://zahrafoundation.ca/al-haadi/ , select package, and when checking out, enter ‘Al-Haadi’ and the student’s dinyat class (e.g. Al-Haadi D6A) in the Additional Information section, so we can track donations by class.
All donations will receive a tax receipt from The Zahra Foundation.
Tips for Success
Find ways to help your child build a connection with our 12th Imam. One simple way is to say “Salamun alaykum”to the 12th Imam when getting out of bed in the morning or everytime seeing 3:13 on the clock.
If you have any tips you would like to share with parents, please send them to email@example.com, subject “Tips for Success”.
Key Upcoming Dates
June 19: Last day of online classes
June 26: Graduation & Awards Day
August 1: Online registration for 2022/23 starts for returning students & students entering Grade 1
August 15: Online registration starts for new students (Grades 2-12)
Sept. 11: First day of 2022/23 classes (inshaAllah)
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fatima Khimji & Amjad Datoo
Principal Vice Principal
Al-Haadi Study Centre
AHSC Tech Support/Suggestion form: https://forms.gle/7yrnM2M8FVZCWaSQ8
AHSC Volunteers Application form: https://forms.gle/MW3STaio5PkC9Q6N8