Achievement of glorious feats is through performing noble deeds.” Imam Ali (as) reference: al-islam.
Dear Parent and Students,
We thank Allah (SWT) for successful completion of yet another academic year at Al-Haadi Study Centre.
Quick Updates for the last Day of Al-Haadi
1. Join Our Award and Graduation Ceremony On-line on Sunday starting at 2pm.
Agenda includes, Class presentations, Honor Awards for grades 1-11, Maulana Rizvi’s Address, President Meghji’s address, Graduation Ceremony complete with Valedictorian Speeches, Principal’s Address and Service Excellence Awards…Oh, there will be games and Awards for Winners- Menti as well as “Find the Al-Haadi Logo” Game
Yes this will be online- just like our classes were this year and you can all participate from the comfort of your home with the entire family In shaa Allah.
Login details are below as well as within the flier which has a direct link to join the session:
Go to www.zoom.us ID is 826 5159 7532 and PW is 860298
Click the link below to join the webinar:
Telephone: +1 647 374 4685
Webinar ID: 826 5159 7532
2. Reports Cards are ready and can be viewed on our website at www.al-haadi.ca – Instruction on how to view your report cards were emailed and can be found on our website at www.al-haadi.ca. Mashallah, along with our graduates, we have 320 Makarimal Akhlaq Honors, 315 Dinyat Honors and 256 Quran Honors Recipients out of 460 students who are eligible to receive honors. Grades 1 and 2 Students are not assessed for Honors. We had a total of 547 students registered this year.
If you wish to discuss your child’s report card, email your child’s teacher to make an appointment online. Email them at their Al-haadi class email not personal emails please.
3. End of the year gift vouchers are being mailed to all students and staff.
4. Honor Certificates will be emailed to all recipients right after the ceremony.
5. Appreciation Certificates will be emailed to all staff members for their dedication and hardwork throughout the year.
We look forward to your participation at our first “online” Awards and Graduation Assembly. We will try and make it interactive, fun and lively. Do not Miss it!
May Allah (SWT) bless all our students and parents for making it a priority to learn about our religion and may He protect and abundantly bless our teachers and admin staff for their tireless effort always and especially during the pandemic closure.
Principal, Al-Haadi Study Centre